Are you anticipating the new Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter big screen adaptation? If so, and you have some ideas for posters of your own, you might just impress Tim Burton enough to win a private midnight screening in your hometown.
20th Century Fox has challenged fans to depict their allegiance to either our 16th President, or the villainous vampires he tried to protect us from. The top five entries will be presented to the famous director, who will then pick the grand-prize winner.
Fans can also vote on submissions or view and share the artwork to help pick the best candidates.
All styles of art are encouraged including cartoon, photo, paint, sculpture, graphic design, etc. Whether your submission is real or imagined they leave the interpretations up to you, the artist.
- Submit your own pro-patriot or pro-vampire artwork to the gallery at www.Facebook.com/Vampirehunter
- All Submissions due by May 12, 2012
- Popular vote will decide the top five finalists
- The winning finalists will be selected by Tim Burton
- One Grand Prize Winner will receive a private midnight screening
- Four runner-ups will receive a Tim Burton signed movie poster