Five new behind-the-scenes photos featuring the new aliens from Men In Black 3 have been released courtesy of Stark Industries. The photos also feature makeup effects artist Rick Baker on the set with the whole new set of aliens as well as the lead villain played by Jermaine Clement.
The film comes ten years after the second film and fifteen years after the original. The film series is based on the Malibu/Marvel comic book series The Men in Black by Lowell Cunningham.
The official movie description is as follows:
In Men in Black 3, Agents J (Will Smith) and K (Tommy Lee Jones) are back… in time. J has seen some inexplicable things in his 15 years with the Men in Black, but nothing, not even aliens, perplexes him as much as his wry, reticent partner. But when K’s life and the fate of the planet are put at stake, Agent J will have to travel back in time to put things right. J discovers that there are secrets to the universe that K never told him — secrets that will reveal themselves as he teams up with the young Agent K (Josh Brolin) to save his partner, the agency, and the future of humankind.
The cast includes:
- Will Smith as Agent J, an MIB agent
- Tommy Lee Jones as Agent K, an MIB agent
- Josh Brolin as Young Agent K
- Emma Thompson as Agent O,agent of the MIB in present day and a secretary in the 1960s
- Alice Eve as Young Agent O
- Nicole Scherzinger as Lily Poison, an antagonist
- Jemaine Clement as the main antagonist Boris
- Bill Hader as Andy Warhol
- Keone Young as Mr. Wu
- Yuri Lowenthal as Knuckles (voice)
- According to Digital Spy, Lady Gaga, among other celebrities slated to appear in MIB 3, will make a small cameo in the movie.
MIB3 is set to hit theaters on May 25th, 2012. You can see the new set photos below: