Sony’s Men in Black 3 has released its first tv spot that has begun airing this week.
The third installment of the film series is based on the Malibu / Marvel comic book series The Men in Black by Lowell Cunningham. The film stars:
- Will Smith as Agent J, an MIB agent
- Tommy Lee Jones as Agent K, an MIB agent
- Josh Brolin as Young Agent K
- Emma Thompson as Agent O, agent of the MIB in present day and a secretary in the 1960s
- Alice Eve as Young Agent O
- Nicole Scherzinger as Lily Poison, an antagonist
- Jemaine Clement as the main antagonist Boris
- Bill Hader as Andy Warhol
- Keone Young as Mr. Wu
- Yuri Lowenthal as Knuckles (voice)
- According to Digital Spy, Lady Gaga and Adam West among other celebrities slated to appear in MIB 3, will make a small cameo in the movie.
The film will hit theaters in 3D, 2D and IMAX 3D theaters on May 25.
The official plot of the film is as follows:
Men in Black 3, Agents J (Smith) and K (Jones) are back… in time. J has seen some inexplicable things in his 15 years with the Men in Black, but nothing, not even aliens, perplexes him as much as his wry, reticent partner. But when K’s life and the fate of the planet are put at stake, Agent J will have to travel back in time to put things right. J discovers that there are secrets to the universe that K never told him — secrets that will reveal themselves as he teams up with the young Agent K (Brolin) to save his partner, the agency, and the future of humankind.