The official DVD and Blu-Ray release date of Marvel’s Iron Man 3 has been revealed. There will be an early release of the HD Digital and HD Digital 3D on September 3, 2013, 3D BD, BD, DVD, Digital copy will hit stores and On Demand on September 24, 2013.
Iron Man 3 stars Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, Don Cheadle as Lt. Col. James “Rhodey” Rhodes/ War Machine, Guy Pearce as Aldrich Killian, Rebecca Hall as Maya Hansen, Stephanie Szostak as Ellen Brandt, James Badge Dale as Eric Savin, with Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan, and Ben Kingsley as The Mandarin.
Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: Does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
The film, a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, was directed by Shane Black with a screen play co-written with Drew Pearce.
The release will also feature several bonus features including
- Deconstructing The Scene: Attack On Air Force One: Jump into action with the stunt-team skydivers in this close-up look at creating one of the movie’s most memorable scenes.
- Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Look – Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World—Experience the spectacular new worlds, unforgettable characters, and pulse-pounding thrills of the upcoming blockbuster movie.
- Marvel’s Iron Man 3 Unmasked — Join cast and crew for a crash course in epic movie-making, Marvel style.
- Gag Reel
- Deleted & Extended Scenes
- Audio Commentary—With Drew Pearce & Shane Black
- And more…